This Is The Future of Home Comfort
Mitsubishi Electric ducted and Non-ducted cooling and heating technology offers a welcome alternative to the traditional systems we all grew up with. Because it focuses on individual rooms and living spaces rather than on central air system, it’s more energy-efficient, more flexible, and easier to install – as proven by decades of successful use in Europe, Asia, and across the globe. It is not surprising that non-ducted is the fastest growing segment of the American air-conditioning and heating market. Mitsubishi products reduce energy costs and easily provide a solution for:
• Hot and cold rooms.
• Additions and renovations.
• Enclosed patios / garages.
• Homes without space for ductwork.
• Larger, multi-zone living spaces.
• Entire homes.
What is a Multi-Zone Solution?
3D i-See Sensor Technology
Our New and Improved 3D i-see Sensor
Floor-mounted Indoor Unit
Renovations and New Homes
You don’t have to install ductwork to make a living Space comfortable. Mitsubishi Electric ductless solution requires only a 3″ opening for the two refrigerant lines, control wiring and electrical connections. Mitsubishi Electric ductless is the perfect solution for new additions, for renovated bedrooms and office spaces, for a garage, enclosed patios, workshops or studios. And it’s a lifesaver for any home that can’t accommodate ductwork.
• Outdoor units come in a wide variety of capacities, are compact and easy to install and camouflage.
• Attractive enclosures are available to beautify and protect outside refrigerant and electrical lines.
• Indoor units can be installed anywhere in the room – on the ceiling, on the walls or on the floor.